Fence in Disrepair

All fences shall be maintained plumb and structurally sound. Each structural and decorative member of a fence shall be free of deterioration and be compatible in size, material and appearance with the remainder of the fence. New fences or sections being replaced larger than eight (8) feet in width require a permit. To obtain a permit, call the Building Inspection Division at 972.919.2549 for more information.

Learn more about the City's requirements regarding fencing. Click on Chapter 56, Section 56-81(l).